Following the postponement of the General Assembly of March 27, 2020, we are pleased to hereby invite you to the Ordinary General Assembly of the A.F.Y.T which will take place:
Thursday October 1, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
at the Société Nautique de Saint-Tropez quai Guepratte, Nouveau Port - 83992 Saint-Tropez.
DUE TO THE HEALTH RISK WE ASK PARTICIPANTS TO CONFIRM THEIR PARTICIPATION BY RETURNING EMAIL AND TO RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCIATION MEASURES DURING THE ASSEMBLY - PHYSICAL PARTICIPATION RESTRICTIONS CAN BE ORGANIZED IF NECESSARY
The agenda is as follows:
2. Financial report
3. Moral report
4. Election of members of the Board of Directors coming up for renewal *
5. Appointment of the Bureau and the President by the Board *
6. Calendar of events - Reminder on the Conditions of organization of regattas - Calendar projects 2021/2022/2023 Note: instead of the usual AFYT Organizers meeting
7. Update on the Communication work carried out by the Tacksoon Events Company - Renewal of the Contract
8. Gauge: application and developments (return to the Gauge - Proposals - Relations with the CIM questionnaire)
9. Any other business
* the Board of Directors is renewed each year by third parties:
Leavers after 2019: - Yann Joannon - Guy Ribadeau Dumas - Francis Van de Velde - Jean-Philippe Gervais
If members wish to apply to the Board of Directors, they are invited to make themselves known before 20/09/2020.
Please find with this invitation a proxy to send to us if you cannot participate.
Counting on your presence or your power (attached document), please accept, dear Friend, the expression of my devoted and cordial feelings.